2013 U16 RAIDERS CLUB DAY DRAW – PINE RIVERS AFC, 03.03.13
ALL GAMES CANCELLED
10.00am Sandgate 2 v Aspley 2 12.00pm Wilston Grange v Redcliffe
2.50pm Sandgate 1 v Aspley 1
10:40am Kedron / Mayne v Aspley 2
12:40pm Zillmere v Caboolture
11:10am Sandgate 2 v Kedron / Mayne 1:20pm Redcliffe v Zillmere
2:00pm Caboolture v Wilston Grange
2 x 15 minute halves
5 minutes half – time
5 minute turn around between matches .
- All Under 16 sides to compete
- 16 – 18 a side competition with unlimited reserves
- Each team will be at carnival for approximately 2 hours.
- All teams to wear their clubs home shorts
- First team listed on draw will be in home coach’s box.
- 2 x 15 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time
- Field umpires will be provided
- Clubs to supply one goal and boundary umpire per game.
- First Aid attendant will be present, if strapping required please bring own tape.
- Coaches will be given a list to fill in of their top players.
- Team sheets to be filled out with correct numbers, crucial for selection purpose.
- A canteen will be operating.
- Please inform AFLQ of any injured players, players away at the time or players playing up (e.g. U/18’s)
NORTHERN RAIDERS SHIELD
Is awarded to the team that has:
- Most participants
- Correct attire
- Games won or lost.
- Clubs who supply one goal umpire per game.
- Team sheets and top players list filled out correctly
- Team behaviour
Any club with two teams will be split accordingly. A Club Representative will be presented the Northern Raiders Shield at the Northern Region Coach’s Awards Dinner in August.
A full canteen will be available from 10-4pm on the day.
At the completion of the Club Day the Raiders coaching staff will select a squad of 44 players to be posted on the Raiders website on Monday morning 4/3/13. This squad will play in a final intra club trial on Friday 8/3/13 where the squad will be reduced to 32 players. .