My name is Troy Rafter and I am the Roys Football Coordinator for the Redcliffe Tigers.
As a club we would like to welcome all families who have registered their kids to participate in Roys Football for 2017 with the Redcliffe Tigers. We are happy to announce that we have 20 kids who are registered with Redcliffe Tigers Roys Football.
We are going to hold two information sessions to update you on the format for Roys Football in 2017.
1. Friday 21st April 5:30pm - 6:00pm
2. Monday 24th April 5:30pm - 6:00pm
At this meeting we will cover off the below information.
1. Team Lists - Note we will have three teams.
2. Coaches - Each team will require a coach to be there on game day. ( We already have one coach appointed )
3. Team Manager / Assistant - Each team will require a Team Manager to communicate out to all families and assist with organisation.
4. Season Draw - The Season will commence Saturday 29th April and will distribute the Season Draw at the meeting.
5. Uniform & Merchandise - We will have our Uniforms available to purchase at the times for both meetings. ( Note - The club supply the match day jumpers. you will only need to purchase match day shorts and socks. )
6. Training - Discuss option to training during the week.
Should you have any difficulties making either information session can you please contact me directly on 0428 302 945.