Junior Umpires Needed
Earn Some Extra Cash $$$Junior Umpires Needed
From the Redcliffe Herald 2007
CALLING FOR REDCLIFFE JUNIOR UMPIRES:
TO UMPIRE OUR JUNIORS ON SATURDAY MORNINGS WHEN SEASON STARTS Under 8'S -
Under 10'S ONLY.
MUST BE 13YEARS OR OLDER. (IDEAL FOR ANY OF OUR U14 - U18) PLAYERS WHO
WOULD LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA MONEY.
JUNIOR COMMITTEE WILL PUT THROUGH A UMPIRE'S COURSE AND SUPPLY UNIFORM.
JUNIOR COMMITTEE HAS APPOINTED (BEV DAWSON) AS OUR UMPIRE CO-ORDINATOR FOR
PLEASE SEE JUNIOR COMMITTEE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF INTERESTED..
Are you a player or a mad AFL fan who would like to keep fit whilst getting paid and gain more confidence, and wants to represent not only the AFL but your club as well.
The club needs umpires so all the teams from under 8’s to under 11’s can have fun and learn the most prominent Australian Family sport.
Get paid to get fit and have fun
- No experience required
- No start up costs (uniforms, umpires starter kit, no registration)
- Club Based = no travel
- Uniform (Paid by Club – Subsidised by AFLBJ)
- Umpires Starter Kit (Whistle, Hat, Drink Bottle, Wristband, Bag - Paid by Club)
- Club Umpiring Manual (Expectations, Processes, Skills, Education, Conflict resolution, Umpiring Contacts, Match Day checklist)
- Rules Flyer
- Education (2 compulsory sessions, 1 optional session, newsletters throughout year)
- Junior Football Umpiring Program Accreditation Certificate (Upon attendance to 2 compulsory sessions)
Clubs coach Co ordinator Bev Dawson (5 yrs Senior umpire) will be at games on game days and also available anytime
or mobile 0402 006 194
BECOME A JUNIOR UMPIRE
About Steve Brown